Don't miss the launch of Life on a Table by International Gourmet Chef Award winner Antoinette De Chavonnes Vrugt
Protea and Venture Publications invite you to the launch of Antionette de Chavonnes Vrugt’s Life on a Table: Stories from my Namibian kitchen.
Antionette de Chavonnes Vrugt is the winner of the 2016 International Gourmet Chef Award for African Cookbooks.
The launch will take place on Thursday, 2 June at the Protea Bookshop in Hatfield.
Don’t miss it!
- Date: Thursday, 2 June 2016
- Time: 6:30 PM for 7:00 PM
- Venue: Protea Bookshop
1067 Burnett Street
Between Hilda and Festival Street
Pretoria | Map
- Parking: Opposite Protea at the Fields Centre, parking entrance in Hilda Street
- RSVP: Protea Bookshop, email@example.com, 012 362 3444
- Life on a Table: Stories from my Namibian kitchen by Antoinette De Chavonnes Vrugt
Find this book with BOOK Finder!